View Full Version : Wots these called???

06-02-2005, 05:26 PM
what are the hoses called in my 76 bay that go between the fan housing and to an in/outlet at each side of the engine?...my bay is missing em!!!

06-02-2005, 05:45 PM
i've always refered to them as air hose/tube
no doubt sombody will put me right :D

06-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Their the same tubes as my bay's!!!!

They are also missing on mine, I call em the same, Air hose's.

They will be in the relevant section of Just Kampers catalogues etc anyway