Go Back   Volkstorque Forums > Stuff for sale/wanted > Vehicles for sale
Home Register VT Extras FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Volkstorque Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Old 19-02-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
Highonlife
Volkstorque addict!

(((Road legal QUAD for sale or PX for bug))))
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Non-VW
Vehicle Model : ram 250
Price : £1190
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook),MOT'd

Ram 250cc road legal quad,moted, plg, £220 to insure, 04 plate, blue, renthal bars and new grips, quadzilla stainless steel full system exhaust, twin K&N style air filters, 15t front sproket upgrade, cruises at 55mph no problem. Also has the rear wider spacers fitted to the rear wheels, looks kool.

only selling due to buying a dx650x monster Quad this week and the mrs says " what you gonna do with 2 quads, sell the ram then". This has for me has been a great quad for with no probs, runs really well and great fun off road as well.

Want around £1190 or offers near that, or px for a taxed and tested bug for my daughter to go round in at uni, don't need to be great paintwork as she loves/ wants a ratter....but I won't let her have a shitter. so can be really ratty but not rotty must really run and stop well also.

Email me your email addy for pics and I will take some tomoz
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #2
Highonlife
Volkstorque addict!

ono